Temperature and Humidity Reports

Would it be possible to add the temperature and humidity history from the web platform for download as I am having problems downloading this data through the ewelink application

Hi there, may I know your device ID? Actually the history of TH devices could be downloaded via eWeLink web. It’s not possible to download the history from the app right now.

1 Like

The ID a440011f1d, but how do I get the report through ewelinkweb, because I accessed the device and did not find the option to download the history

There is no option to download this device’s history data, however, we will add it to the to-do list. It may be available in a month. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Thank you very much PeterGoGo, the application is working, just open eWelink, access the sensor, go to history and click download, in the upper right corner, it generates a .csv file with the correct reading data. In this case, it generated 4395 lines of data, very good. This week I will add the first device with eWelink Remote, I have Wifi, TX, Zigbee models, very good Sonoff devices. Are we going to have outlets with the standard TX or M5 switches?

1 Like

I think @Daniel_Zhan from the Sonoff team can answer the question of outlet:)

1 Like

Thank you very much for the information, I will forward the suggestion as soon as possible. PeterGoGo I have a project in mind to automate the gate here at the Condominium for closing and opening the gate, I will use Sonoff devices, as in addition to being very reliable and durable and the service is Top, I would like to see with you if it is possible add a specific command in the scenes part, for example I will use a WiFi relay from Sonoff to activate the radio frequency control or directly on the gate plate, and to have a reference to the open or closed gate I will use a door and window sensor ( DW2-wifi or Zigbee, I’m analyzing it), would it be possible to add a function there in the Scenes part, if it is open for a certain time, it initiates an action as a notification or activates the wifi relay to close the gate?

Hi there, thanks for the idea. We have received similar suggestions and our team is evaluating the feasibility. I will keep you posted when I get more info.