Sonoff TX T2 EU unresponsive and offline without obvious reason

On the matter. I think it’s a problem with the switch! Nothing that you can replace it with another new one, just bad luck with the same lot!

@albert.zammit I am not sure why you are apologizing here. I just wrote down that you did not read my topic carefully. You just missed the part that I wrote what the switches control. That’s all, no need to apologize. I do appreciate your attempt to help me but unfortunately what you thought I was facing was not the case.

Hey @euv , I am currently expecting a 2nd replacement. Initial purchase had a problem, the replacement also had a problem, let’s see where the second replacement takes us…

1 Like

@candlebox71 Was this issue solved?

1 Like

Hey @rdth.droid, I apologize for not updating this post.
Yes, the problem was solved. The new switch Sonoff provided as a replacement, is working as the rest switches in my house. The switch was installed back in April, it is working properly since then. It seems there was a batch with malfunctioning PSUs. If you have similar problems, message them and they will provide a replacement as they did with me. You will need to send your serial number for them to see if the switch is from the malfunctioning PSU batch.
Here is a screenshot of the message I got from Sonoff support.

I really hope you manage to solve your problem. Greetings!

1 Like