I recently have purchased a Sonoff MiniR4. I have read the instructions carefully, paired the device without any problems. However, it goes offline right after pairing is done.
Here is my process.
- Turned off 5 GHz band on the modem/router
- Connected MiniR4 to mains with no load connected to the output.
- Pressed the button for about 5 secs and went into pairing mode. LED was blinking three short beeps and a pause.
- Pressed add device button on the app screen, selected the 2.4 SSID, device paired quickly.
- When app returned to main screen MiniR4 showed offline.
- There are no special characters in both SSID and password.
- Encryption is WPA/WPA2-PSK-TKIP/AES
- No filters or access control on the router
- Only a few devices connected to router, so no capacity issue here
Router shows the device as a client named espressif, fine and issues an IP, however it appears offline.
LED keeps blinking as in pairing mode (three blinks nevertheless).
I have tried connection through a hotspot over 4G connection without success.
I could not try compatible pairing mode the device would not go into this mode.
Any suggestions please?