SONOFF CAM Outdoor DUO CAM-C44HE

Sonoff has a new dual-lens outdoor camera. Has anyone had a chance to test this new device yet? :thinking:

I am far from testing the new camera, as the problems with the previous cam-b1p are still fresh in my memory :rofl:

:warning:If anyone is considering purchasing the CAM-C44HE camera, please note that it currently works only with the eWeLink app.
The NSPanel Pro does not support local video display via RTSP, nor does the cloud-based preview via eWeLink work.
The camera does not function fully with iHost either; adding it to iHost causes the Matter Bridge to fail. :warning:
I have not tested integration with Home Assistant.

I’ve been waiting for a device of this type… and I’m very disappointed. :roll_eyes: The power design completely disqualifies it. Why, if it has an RJ45 port, does it not support PoE? I have no possibility to install additional power cabling in the building façade, while Ethernet lines were laid to multiple exterior locations during construction. A missed opportunity.

The camera does not support PoE, but a PoE Ethernet LAN adapter can be used.

OK, super, każdy aktywny splitter 48v na12v ? jakieś wymagania co do wtyczki czy to standard ? (Wtyk okrągły DC (zazwyczaj standard 2.1mm/5.5mm)