RTSP on NSPanel Pro

Who knows how to solve this problem. I can’t match the good and stable performance of the NSPanel Pro Camera with the NVT XM530_50x20WG. RTSP connection.

Hi there, it would be helpful if you could provide some images or screenshots of the issue you are facing with the NSPanel Pro Camera and the NVT XM530_50x20WG. This will help us better understand the problem and provide a suitable solution.

Dear StephenJ

Please see:

or

In this movie you can clear to see that NSPanel Pro can’t work normaly with NVT XM530_50x20WG.
Probably fault in the RTSP protocol because other camera CAM sLIM from SONOFF working well
Please see:

I need to install a door cam from :slight_smile: 1080p Wifi Door Eye Camera Mini Peephole Door Wifi Ip Camera Lens Wide Angle Fisheye 1.66mm Lens Tf Card Slot P2p Rtsp - Ip Camera - AliExpress

but still I can’t to install because this camera can’t to stable working together with NSPannel Pro via RTSP protocol. With other applications this camera working well.

If you will help me with this problem I will be impressed.

Dear Stephen
Good Day,

Dear StephenJ

Please see:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B9-_zbl0t0LkGvkd1iHNsormIH_1CZYT/view?usp=share_link
or
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yWd185HclBr8fWyDLKkEDgMletPkLvs9/view?usp=share_link

In this movie you can clear to see that NSPanel Pro can’t work normaly with NVT XM530_50x20WG.
Probably fault in the RTSP protocol because other camera CAM sLIM from SONOFF working well
Please see:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1obtQVe7aGgm1-FzA7FqbiL0wCZmi8wM1/view?usp=share_link

I need to install a door cam from :slight_smile: 1080p Wifi Door Eye Camera Mini Peephole Door Wifi Ip Camera Lens Wide Angle Fisheye 1.66mm Lens Tf Card Slot P2p Rtsp - Ip Camera - AliExpress

but still I can’t to install because this camera can’t to stable working together with NSPannel Pro via RTSP protocol. With other applications this camera working well.

If you will help me with this problem I will be impressed.

With best regards,

2023-03-23, kt, 08:59 StephenJ via eWeLink Forum <notifications@ewelinkforum.discoursemail.com> rašė:

Hi there, I attempted to access the videos, but Google Drive is requesting permission. Could you please make them public so I can view them?

Dear StephenJ
Good Day,

Pls be informed that I’m solved this problem by myself. So this problem has been disappear when I disconnect audio transmition from my camera equipment. Now camera shows stable on the NSPanel Pro but without audio transmission functionality. Many Thanks for your support.

.I have another problem with DR2 DIMMABLE swithers.I have connected a 2 DR2 DIMMABLE SWITCHERS in my room but they automatically switch on each time during night when Im sleeping or daytime when I going to out from home. Each time I need to switch off ligh from eWlink app. or from remote RM433R2 when for me this no need. Could you please to check this case

1. device ID 10011fd6f8, Model D1R1, Program Name PSF-BLD-GL, Version 3.5.0.
  2. device ID 10013a5f46, Model D1R1, Program Name PS-BLD-GL, Version3.5.0.

2023-03-28, an, 05:08 StephenJ via eWeLink Forum <notifications@ewelinkforum.discoursemail.com> rašė:

MrDainius2008 bendrino elementą

Nežinoma profilio nuotrauka

MrDainius2008 (dainius2003@gmail.com) bendrino toliau nurodytą elementą:

20230323_152019 SLIM Camera.mp4

Šis el. laiškas suteikia prieigą prie šio elemento neprisijungiant. Jį persiųskite tik tiems žmonėms, kuriais pasitikite.

Atidaryti

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Gavote šį el. laišką, nes dainius2003@gmail.com bendrino su jumis „Google“ diske esantį failą arba aplanką. „Google“ logotipas

Hi there, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your DR2 devices being turned on automatically. We suggest that you submit a support ticket through the eWeLink App so that our support team can gather more detailed data to help locate the problem. This will enable us to provide a better solution to you. Please provide as much information as possible in the ticket, including the model of the devices, the device ID of the devices, and the exact timing (month/day/hour/minute) of the false operation as well as the screenshot of the device operation log of that day in the eWeLink APP and Highlight which operation is false.

OK, I will follow when the dimmers connect automatically by themselves, I will follow the time, date. Unfortunately, D1 does not have a History function, I could download the entire history for you. Thank you for your support and I look forward to solving this problem.

Hello. is it possible to add an update so that nspanel pro displays the image with sound from the RTSP camera

Hi there, image with sound, currently users can add the RTSP camera directly on the NSPanel pro, is this what you need?

Hello. I already have an RTSP camera added to npanel pro. But the image transmitted by the camera must be without sound. Nspanel pro cannot display video with audio from RTSP camera.