Outdoor Eye Gk-200bf6d rtsp issue

The rtsp is not working, and belive firmware issue.

1 Like

Hello there, may I know your device ID as well as the current firmware version of your camera?

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the response,
Device id a63001dbdd
Fw GK-200BF6D

The rstp works fine with the indoor camera on same network, tried with multiple devices. Reported to supplier but haven’t had a response

1 Like

Hi there, this model(GK-200BF6D) actually doesn’t support RTSP.

Hi, rtsp was in the settings main reason of purchase

1 Like

Could you provide a screenshot to show us the rtsp settings for GK-200BF6D? Thank you:)

I have the same issue.
There is RTSP setting in the camera menu in the Ewelink app, but the generated link doesn’t work.

It was one the reasons to buy the camera to use RTSP.
Also recorded videos cannot be downloaded from camera to my phone via Ewelink app. All permissions are set correctly.

1 Like

rtsp stream worked fine but stopped working after update, i clicked update and the camera updated to version 41220220712 after which rtsp stream became unavailable, please find the error. The application shows that the current firmware version is 28920211123, but it is not possible to update to it, since for the firmware the numbers 4122 … are newer and the camera simply reboots but is not updated

my camera GK-200BF6DB

Before update 41220220712, the camera worked properly and saw the RTSP stream for several years. It may be possible to install the firmware from a flash drive when starting the camera like xiaomi to roll back the firmware version

Hi there, please make sure the device is in the LAN mode.

Hi guys, after negotiating with Sonoff team, we got the firmware for the camera GK-200BF6DB. Please download the file and follow the instructions below. This firmware only works for GK-200BF6DB so please don’t get this firmware for camera of any other models.

【Operating instructions】
① Turn off the camera power
② Copy the bin file in the compressed package to the root directory of the Micro SD Card
③ Insert the Micro SD Card into the camera
④ When the camera is powered on, it will automatically enter the upgrade state(The IR LED will always flash), and will be online again after the upgrade
*Do not turn off the camera power during the upgrade process!!!
*If the upgrade fails, please format the Micro SD Card in the camera settings page of eWeLink, and then repeat the above operations; Please transfer the important files in the Micro SD card before formatting.

Thank You Peter

我的设备是JZ-200BF6D 同样rtsp不工作,可以通过使用此固件升级解决吗?

你好,我们不建议去升级这个固件,可能会有变砖的风险。另外,在设置RTSP的时候,请问是在局域网的环境下操作的吗?

是的,摄像头通过网线连接交换机,同一局域网下进行

您也可以试试使用VLC播放器是否会成功,如果还有问题的话请在eWeLink App上提交客服工单,以便我们同事进一步定位问题。另外,提交工单时麻烦提供一下RTSP设置页的截图和设备操作日志,谢谢。

更新GK-200BF6D固件已变砖!

vlc测试过,添加到nvr也测试过,rtsp不正常,偶尔能打开rtsp连接,晚上能打开,早上五六点自动断,再无法连接,能做成这样简直太神奇!无ip冲突,换过不同网络环境测试

您好,鉴于此,我们这边建议您在易微联App提交工单,客服人员会帮忙定位问题,谢谢。