NSPanel Pro: LAN scripts not working

Good day!
The problem is that scenes marked as LAN do not work. The devices are connected to NSPanel PRO. Sensor SNZB-2, relay ZBMINI
I create the scene:

1. scripts: when reaching 22 degrees - turn on the relay.
  2. scripts: when reaching 23 degrees - turn off the relay.
    The script is marked as LAN and the script fails.
    If I reconnect the SNZB-2 to ZBBridge and the relay remains connected to the NSPanel PRO then the script works.
    Also, if you add Push notifications to the first script, then the script will also work, but then the LAN marking disappears.
    This problem was in the first versions of the ZBBridge-P firmware.
    Please correct.
    Best wishes!

Hi there,

Would you please attach a video for further check?

I’ll do it on the weekend.

The video didn’t work. Couldn’t do it.
Here are the screenshots:
Devices connected to NSPanel Pro
Scripts marked LAN do not work:

If you add some action, then they start working:

And the problem with adding schedules and timers.
Also connected to NSPanel Pro
Not added.

Other gateways and wifi devices work fine.

Also, when the power is reset, the NSPanel Pro flies the location of devices on the device page that was previously installed. Arranged randomly…

Could you please share the video with me through tools such as Google Drive? Based on the screenshots you provided, the information we receive is limited. If you recorded a video of your actions, we can gain more valuable information through your operation video.

Hello.
Video with schedule and timers.
I haven’t figured out how to make a video with scripts yet…

Thanks for sharing the video, it’s really helpful!
For the LAN mark issue, it would be great if you could also provide a video recording of your operations in the eWeLink app, the process of creating scenes (two scenes marked LAN, two scenes not marked).

Hello.
Here are two videos.
At the first, I make scripts that don’t work in the end:

After adding the condition, the script starts running:

Hi there, thank you for the videos! Our technical team will assist with problem diagnosis, and I will keep you updated on any developments. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hello.
This problem was on early versions of ZBBridge-Pro.
I will wait for a solution.
Thank you!

Hello.
Any word on a solution to the problem?

Hi there, we have identified the issue and plan to resolve it in the upcoming April release

Hello.
Thank you!
I’m looking forward to it.

Hello.
With the updates that came (1.7.0), the problem is not fixed.
I’ll keep waiting…

Would you please help to screenshot the trigger and action of this scene which is marked LAN? With that information, I’ll be able to investigate the issue further and provide more specific help. Thank you!

Hello.
Nothing has changed since the previous screenshots.
Do the same again?
The problem hasn’t changed at all.

ok, I will send the screenshot to the team for further investigation. I will keep you updated on any progress we make.

This scene, right?

Hello.
Updated with new icons :slight_smile:

Hi there, to further assist you with the issue you’re experiencing, could you please provide a screenshot of the scene configuration page? This will help us understand the triggers and actions set up in the scene you mentioned. We would like to replicate the same scene on our end to identify any issues that may be causing the problem. Thank you!