NS Panel and Widgets

Hello
Widgets are not working after restarting NSPanel (after power supply ON OFF)
Widgets are not visible on the panel.
They are visible in the Application - but cannot be configured
The same for all 8 panels we use.
Best Regards
Michael Kunert

1 Like

Same problem

It seems to be a common issue

same here. Frustrating at the cost of the devices.

Same here (south-africa) unable to re-add widgets, unable to change location. Time is out/behind 2 hours and not GMT +2 as it should.

widgets cannot be added again, location cannot be changed. The time has expired/1 hour late and the thermostat is not there either. The system is unmanageable. Hungary

1 Like

Same, widgets not working(can not add), time is wrong, screen responsiveness poor.
Tried delete device, upgraded with tool … no progress. can we get diferent version other then 1.4?

Widgets cannot be deleted, cannot be added again, and the location cannot be changed. The system is unmanageable. It didn’t improve even after multiple deletions. Hungary

seems its a issue worldwide, mine started yesterday (UK)

Same here. All of this mentioned above happened after a power outage. Don’t know if this is due to it or just a problem of cloud syncronization.
Let’s see what they are gonna say!

Same in France. It’s not possible to had widget…

Same in greece. Cannot change location cannot add remove widgets. Only local settings like wallaper and temp calibration works

Wake up @eWeLink !
It’s a global issue. Also from italy

Hi guys, we’re aware of this issue and our tech is now locating the issue. We’ll get back to you when there is any progress. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. What was the issue?

Hi guys,

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. We have resolved the problem and everything is back to normal. However, we are still investigating what caused this problem. If you experience any further issues, please try the following steps:

1. Power off the device.
  2. Wait 1-2 minutes.
  3. Connect the device to power again and wait for the device to boot up and reconnect to the network.

If the issue persists, please contact us again and we will do our best to resolve the issue and provide you with more help as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I have the same problem and I can’t update the firmware to 1.4.0 either.
I’d like a help to solve this problem.
Since I bougth NSPanel I never got it to work.

Hi fabricio, when you update the firmware, is the wifi network stable enough? When did the update fail? When it updated to 90%?

Hi,
By cell phone when I click the update via app ewlink it doesn’t show anything but the NSPanel gets loading. After a few time the NSPanel restart and show a black screen and a progress bar but the progress bar nothing happen. After two time it turn on normal but it doesn’t update.
Another thing that happens it not works the widgets.
I got set the widgets but it not works, when I click the button nothing happen in the NSPanel EU
If you can help me I appreciate. Thanks!

Hi fabricio, please raise a support ticket in eWeLink App > Profile > Help & Feedback > Feedback, and submit with corresponding logs. Our support team will look further into this issue.

1 Like