Loop Timer ON or OFF after change of state

I need a new function in the app. When I select the Loop function, it starts repeatedly at the selected time, which means that, for example, starting the loop at 9:00, selecting 5 minutes OFF, every 5 minutes the device turns off, that is, at 9:05, 9:10, 9:15, 9:20, etc, but if I turn the device on manually at 9:13 it will turn OFF at 9:15 having only been ON for 2 minutes. In my case it is a water heater that I want to control and I need it to turn OFF after 5 minutes. I suggest the option Loop ON or OFF with a selected time after changing the state of the device.

filipe210 Hello good.

I had a similar problem. I wanted the bathroom light to turn off manually or every 15 minutes of being on. (it’s a public bathroom and most people leave it on) I have done it by creating a manual scene of pressing to activate counting a time and then turning off. I have also done it with node-red that gives it the possibility to kill the timer.

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve just found how to do it.
Turn ON Inching Settings and select the time that you want it to be ON, it will turn off after time elapses :+1: