Level up Your Home Automation with eWeLink Scenes & Drop Your Suggestions Here!

Hi there, when you met any issue with NSPanel, please submit a support ticket and our support team will help you out asap. Thank you!

The feature of copying a scene sounds great! We have already noted down this feature request and brought it to discuss with our team. When there is any update, we will let you know. Thank you for the idea!

This is another cool idea to Scene triggers. Weā€™ll bring it to team soon. Thank you!

Hi there,

I donā€™t want inching mode in my lounge - I want more intelligenceā€¦ if its plain inching mode, and I am sitting there still watching something / eating / using the light or whatever - and the lights go out - it will be annoying.

I want to base the ā€œoffā€ time on how long its been since there was no motion detectedā€¦ so if I sit down to watch a movie, I might be still for 30 minutes - and then moveā€¦ which i hope the motion detector would pick up - and reset the counter forā€¦

Basically what would solve my problem would be ā€œno motion for x minutes and x hoursā€ as a selectable and configurable condition

Your tutorial assumes I have Amazon devices - which I do not

it makes it much more challenging for users when we have to rely on multiple services for basic things such as delays, and time ranges.

Can this feature not please be added to the scene features?

Tasmota are able to impliment this on your devices themselves without issue, so it is definitely possible. I am trying to keep the devices standard in this case - which is why I am making a feature request - all of my friends have the same use cases to - so this is definitely a common requirement

We understand how longer delays matter. Our tech team is currently evaluating the ability to create longer delays in eWeLink Appand is doing some research on the feasibility. We will keep you updated if we put it on the roadmap.

As for the option to add ā€œno motion detectedā€ to the trigger, we also brought it to our team for further evaluation. Thank you again for ideas:D

I would realy like if you can add virtual power meter for devices,so if we know how much a device uses power given how much it operates it would be easy to calculate power consumption

There is such devices like Sonoff POW series. You can check out one of this devices on their store: https://itead.cc/product/sonoff-pow-elite-smart-power-meter-switch/