iHost Support for New Smart TH-16/ TH-20

Dear EWELINK can I ask if future iHost support is planned for ‘New Smart’ TH-16/ TH-20 switches (firmware ver 3.5.0) currently supported in the EWELINK Cloud App.

Thank you

hi, please let me know the device id ( in eWeLink app)

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to me. The device id is 1001e22761 (fw name PSF-BHA-GL current ver 3.5.0)

Regards

It is supported, you can add it to iHost via the eWeLink Smart Home add-on.

Thanks for your response. I have reinstalled eWeLink Smart Home add-on to my iHost but it is still showing as “Not Suppoprted Yet”- please see screen shot.

The firmware of your device might not support LAN.
Please confirm the device do have the LAN control switch in eWeLink app.

SuiKa, thank you for reaching out. Yes you are correct the eWeLink app does not show the LAN control option for this device. Not a problem I can replace with a Sonoff TH device for my system Thanks for investigating this issue.

1 Like

Hi I notice that the latest version of eWeLink Smart Home now allows the New Smart TH-16/ TH-20 device to synchronise in iHost with limited functionallity- Thank you for making progress with these devices. I have noticed a possible bug with the implementation for the device:

Scenario: Smart Home TH-16/ TH-20 is running in ‘Auto’ with its relay energised (ON). If it is switched to OFF using iHost the device ‘Auto’ mode will be disabled and the eWeLink app needs to be used to change back to ‘Auto’ mode. The same happens if the device running in ‘Auto’ with relay OFF and switched to ON from iHost

For Sonoff TH-10/ TH-16 devices in the same scenario a ‘Failed to control’ message will be shown.

Regards

Thanks for report the issue to us.
Please send the smart-home add-on via feedback.
We’ll look into it ASAP.

Thanks, I have submitted the issue via iHost feedback facility.

Sorry, I have some typepo in my previous post.
What your submitted is your issues, not the log I needed.
Please send the smart-home add-on log via feedback.