eWeLink Cast cannot display more content on a 16:9 Android TV, and it cannot be controlled using the remote's arrow keys. I hope this can be improved. Thank you

eWeLink Cast cannot display more content on a 16:9 Android TV, and it cannot be controlled using the remote’s arrow keys. I hope this can be improved. Thank you.

do you mean in a browser or in CAST App? can you attach a photo?

Hello~

When logging into the website https://cast.ewelink.cc/ on an Android box/TV with a 16:9 screen, you can only define up to 6 control boxes on the display, leaving a lot of blank space on the sides.

Do you have a dedicated app for ewelink cast?

thanks~

About the CAST app, check here:

ps: the layout is the same as the CAST on web browser

Hello, I have downloaded and tested the ewelink cast app on an Android TV with a resolution of 1920x1080. The app displays a maximum of 6 tiles horizontally, which is not sufficient to show a lot of information. I constantly need to scroll up and down to view more content. I would like to suggest improving the interface for Android TV by increasing the content information by 125% to 200% of the current size. Additionally, it would be helpful if the selected switch buttons could be more prominent when using the Android TV remote control.
Thank you.

1 Like