❤ Energy Dashboard is Official Available with App V5 and Later

Hi everyone!

Many of you have been greatly anticipating the release of the energy dashboard, and we’ve heard you loud and clear. So we’re happy to let you know that the energy dashboard is available via Profile - Pilot Features

The energy dashboard meets your expectation of tracking and optimizing home electricity, and it will only keep improving over time.
:ocean:In the next stage, the development work will focus on the calculation part!
:wave:Let us know what’s the calculating mode in your country and more details to share!
Post your feedback and suggestions down in the comments.

6 Likes

Will consider to add the view of every device? So I don’t need to access to device one by one.

1 Like

Hi there, you can access the device if you want to check the consumption of a specific device. :smiling_face:

bonjour,
je ne vois pas le POW ELITE sur le tableau de bord ,

2 Likes

Hi there, we’re planning to support the display of this device in August.

1 Like

A very interesting option for this type of Dashboard is that for devices that are not able to measure consumption, the power value can be entered manual y and the dashboard does the energy calculation based on the hours it was turned on. It’s a good way to estimate consumption.

It sounds interesting. @yitie let’s loop this request together.

@StephenJ Interesting, something like if I have a TX wall Switch wired to my fan, and I know the rated POWER of the fan is likely 100W, so the dashboard server calculates the estimated power consumption based on the rated POWER and the turning on time.

1 Like

Exactly!!!

El El jue, 4 de ago. de 2022 a la(s) 05:34, yitie via eWeLink Forum <notifications@ewelinkforum.discoursemail.com> escribió:

There is a gradual energy consumption system in Turkey. Low tariff up to 240kwh consumption High tariff over 240kwh. There is also a day and night schedule. There is a daytime tariff between 06:00 in the morning and 22:00 in the evening, and a night tariff between 22:00 and 06:00 in the morning.

Hi there, thank you for sharing.
So in Turkey, there are at least two different prices to calculate the bill(if the consumption is lower than 240kwh)

Yes, there are 2 different systems in Turkey. 240 kWh and day and night tariff.

3 Likes

It would be great if there is more precise stats for energy consumptin (hour, minute) . Also for voltage.

Will it be possible to do a real time energy dashboard - that will be the ultimate as you can then set the correct paramaters to save power instantly. Then one can see what uses the powes at a specific moment?

real-time energy dashboard, I think it will be limited by the data report capability of the chipset build.

1 Like

Hi, why we cannot add to the report also the SONOFF POW Elite ?

Hi there, POW Elite will be supported to add on Energy Dashboard soon.

2 Likes

I cannot see Pilot Features. Where is it? I can sometimes see the power consumption on the ewelink app v 4.26.1, but not all the time. It is displayed once in a 50-60 tries. Why?