Cast, Showing each channel as a button for a 4CHPROR3

I have a couple of 4CHPROR3 devices and they work great, but it would be really nice if you could have each channel as individual buttons in Cast. Am I missing something, or is it not possible?

Hi, you want to seperate the tile of this device into 4 tiles/buttons for easy click, right?
currently Cast doesn’t support this, we’ll take this into consideration

That’s exactly what I would like. Thanks for considering it.

Might be irrelevant but for the love iof God, why dont you allow multiple devices login? I want to monitor and manage from 3 devices and i cant. We need this on ewelink app and cast and others.
Cant keep sharing each device i add to another account and see limitations.

Thx

I know the reply wasn’t for me, but I’m not sure what the problem is. I have three devices (Phone, PC, and Tablet) logged in right now and all of them respond and control my Home automation equipment.

For security reasons, eWeLink app doesn’t allow multiple logins.
If you need to control devices from multiple devices, you don’t need to share each device, try to share the home (app upper left - manage homes - invite home member)
And for Cast (dashboard), it allows up to 5 logins.

1 Like

Whose security?
What is the danger in using two devices?

For axample if you have login to 2 devices with admin acount, and one of them got stolen/compromised, someone may control your devices, access the cameras, mess up your devices, etc.
but as many users asking about multi admin issues, this year 2023, we have the plan to optimize account/share/permission related features. The multi admin feature may be added.

Interesting.
If I have one device and it is stolen, will someone not have access to the devices?
But I am glad that (maybe) it will finally be normal.

How’s the progress in implementing such a simple feature? Because I’m slowly considering reprogramming my devices to a different system, without artificial restrictions.