B05-BL-A60 bulb

Hi,
I have three B05 sonoff bulb and when we have power cuts and the power comes back on my smart lights goes on in the middle of the night.
I suggest to add in the ewelink app “startup state” option.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi there, thank you for your suggestion. In the eWeLink app, there is an option to set the “Power-on State” for some devices in Device Settings page. Users can set the power-on state as “Turn off” that the device will be turned off after power is restored. However, I checked the documentation, and it seems that the B05 Sonoff bulb currently does not support this feature. To implement this functionality, a new firmware version needs to be released, which is done by the SONOFF team. I will escalate your request to the SONOFF team for consideration. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Hi,
I encounter a similiar problem. I want the bulb to get on after load shedding, but only after a certain time. Currently I have to define the exact time in the scene. What I would like to see are 2 things:

1. The scene should have a option before or after a time
  2. The time should be possible to be specified as sundown or sunrise depending on the current location.
    Thanks
    Helmut

Could you enable this for the smart bulb as well? Because it automatically turns on during the daytime when the power goes out and comes back. I have dozen of bulbs and having this issue

Hello there I am also facing same issue