Why, If I add SmartTings devices to Ewelink, on Ewelink APP I can't set a Timer or add SmartTings devices to the Ewelink scene?

Why, If I add SmartTings devices to Ewelink, on Ewelink APP I can’t set a Timer or add SmartTings devices to the Ewelink scene?

Samsung ZigBee devices bridged by eWeLink supported ZigBee bridge?

no, I shared devices in Ewelink APP by smartthings App

Hello, eWeLink Staff here.
So far we only support 3 kinds of Smartthings smart devices(RGB lights, switches, and sockets) synced to the eWeLink APP and controlled via the eWeLink APP, and the synced devices function only supports on and off. That’s the reason why you can’t create scenes and sync other devices to the eWeLink App.
Thanks for your support, hope it helps.

This seems strange to me. I can control my smart plugs from smartthings in the ewelink app, but I can’t add it to a scene? I really thought the ns panel pro was going to be a great way to interact with my smart home and now I find out it will only be able to control my few sonoff products. It would be fine if it could just toggle on a smartthings virtual switch! Which it can, just not in a scene???

Any update on this? Will it it be able to use smart things for scenes in the ewe app in the future?