SONOFF iHost automation

I sorted this by going for a smaller and crapper SD card. Slower. Unbranded. Made no sense as I put in a good card to start with. I thought by now they had sorted this. The other thing is that they have updated the USB port ability, but I don’t know what is possible now. It might be possible to use a flash disk or SSD now. I would like to know myself as I’ve previously had a SD card in a Raspberry Pi die, so I don’t entirely trust them.

Same Issue here. Devices like NSPanel, MiniR4 and Smart Socket, which have LAN control, do not work on iHost. Sometimes they are detected with offline status. These same devices works normally on Ewelink APP.

My three DW2 devices are not available on the Node-RED, nor directly on iHost. These works normally through scenes created in Ewelink APP

Did you update the iHost firmware to the latest 1.12.0?
Please update and try again.

Yes, I updated and tested, but the issue persists.

DW2 it’s not compatible with iHost… and I think it will not be soon…
The model name is DW2-WiFI-L. At light bulbs, the models with L have lan control, DW2 have an L in name but no LAN control…
I have some DW2 too but I’ve replaced them with SNZB-04, same sensor but with zigbee…

I checked that DW2 should be supported in a release by the end of this month (December).

DW2-WiFI-L or DW2-WiFI?

How about the eWeLink Smart Home addon version?

The latest one is 1.4.0.

All of them.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Sonoff Basic R2 with LAN control doesn’t appear. It’s in the same LAN network and all devices are on the latest software.

It makes no sense :frowning:

I also have DW2-Wi-Fi-L and the eWeLink app doesn’t show me the button to turno on lan mode. I have a mini R1, but in its interface it shows lan mode.