Server Outage in EU?

Do you also have eWelink cloud failures in the Europe region? You can’t log in to the eWeLink application.

1 Like

Yes!

@ward What’s going on?
No, it’s not a problem on my end. Checked from several places in EU and various machines. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all,

Could you please tell us more about your location and the services you countered issue with?

Region (48)Poland is already up and running. You can log in to the eWeLink application.

Thx for the info,

The service should be back half hour ago, let us know if it happened again.

Sometimes I had problems when VPN (NordVPN) was active. Seems DNS problem, bc couldn’t find ewelink.cc servers. When I switched VPN off, then I got access to webpage

That sounds like a DNS issue. What region are you in, and where does your proxy export traffic to?

There are DNS problems today for the second day in a row. Not only the eWeLink servers are affected. Apparently the Russian hackers are flexing their muscles.
@ward In addition, if I remember correctly, maintenance work for the European servers is scheduled for today. Tomorrow it will be time for the Asian servers, right?

Should be so in your time zone (somewhere in EU right?)

Right. Temporary problems can be observed.
They have to do maintenance at some point :man_shrugging:

ewe

https://sequematic.com/status

It’s working now, with VPN and without, DNS server is same for all VPN endpoints:

DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 103.86.96.100, 103.86.99.100

So I let you know, when problem persist

BR, R.

1 Like