Scenes not working

Earlier today all my scenes stopped working.
I also can no longer add scenes.

It’s hapening over here, too. I am located in Brazil.

Just wait. Everything should return to normal. Bear in mind that such events occur from time to time for a variety of reasons. If such a condition persists, please come back here again or place a ticket.

Stay calm :slight_smile:

The same thing happens in Chile.

It seems that the servers for South America have a problem. Just wait. I’ll pass sooner or later.
No one can guarantee that any cloud-based services will run 24/7 and at 100%. You want to avoid such situations, go local. And even then, LAN failure can happen. It’s just technology.

Hey all

Thx for the feedback. We have detected abnormal about scenes from the server side for certain regions and they should be recovered hours ago (I just woke up in the midnight :clock12:).

If the problem persists in your region, please let us know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Appreciate for your understanding!

Hi there.

So today all my scene stopped working today. When I try to enable/disable or save the scenes, I get “Failed. Please try again”.

On web.ewelink my scenes, that include webhooks, have disappeared. Furthermore I can’t create any new scenes, with the error “update failed” prompt.

How can resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Just wait. Everything should return to normal as usual. Bear in mind that such events occur from time to time for a variety of reasons. If such a condition persists, please come back here again or place a ticket.
In general, stay calm :slight_smile: