Scene problem

Hi, is it possible to create scenes from the mobile application with a non-admin secondary account?

Loops @natalia.long

Hi morining

Do you want to say is that if you share the device with others, and the shared person be able to use the device to create a scene?

Now eWeLlink don’t support create scenes by the shared, because we are worried that it will conflict with the settings of the owner

Or could you tell me how you want to use your device? I will try my best to help you do it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t you think that the Admin should decide who can be admin too? I paid the advanced plan thinking that I could set my girlfriend to admin, I want refund, this isn’t smart at all

Hi there,

We understand your concern regarding creating scenes with a non-admin secondary account and the ability to designate admins. We believe that the primary account should have the highest level of control and management permissions. This is because actions such as creating scenes can impact the devices under the primary account, and we want to ensure that these permissions are not shared lightly.

In consideration of home and device security, we recommend that you assist your girlfriend in creating the desired scenes. By doing so, you can maintain control over your home environment while still allowing her to enjoy the convenience of scene execution. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we appreciate your understanding.