📱[Rolling with new releases ]eWeLink App Updates

Hi, the requirement for an Android widget to display real-time status information (e.g. temperature and humidity) is complex to implement, and the development team is continuing to investigate. When we find a solution that is reliable, we will put this requirement on our release schedule route.

Regardless of the widget, you could get the solution with a little modification of the app if possible.

That is, adding the ability to configure the style on the main page of the app where the icon is indicated on the left, in the middle the device name and the value, and on the right the slider for turning it on and off.

if it were possible to modify the style:

• by placing under the name of a single device in the center two or more chosen values (for example the temperature and the current absorption or the power and the voltage)
  • and not showing for a single device the slider on the right to avoid unwanted operation of the device from the main screen
    this would increase safety in using the app and would allow you to have the space to show even more than one value on the single device (as happens already now for example for devices with multi Devices control, for example a four-way switch with four buttons showed).

If you need a Beta Tester I’m available, I’ve been doing it for over 30 years since the days of Windows 98 :slight_smile:

Greetings! Alex

p.s. sorry but my english is horrible…!

Thanks for the suggestion. We have noted it down and our team will evaluate it later.

thanks

It would be great if you could select whether a device turns off or on in presence simulation. I use scenes that turn on devices automatically but are turned off randomly using Alexa depending on what my schedule is.

I think this would be a very useful feature. The presence simulation could start at sunset.

Know more about Presence Simulation,https://appcms.coolkit.cn/ewelink/encyclopedia/19659.html

SONOFF GK-200MP2-B camera does not have zoom feature. Can you add zoom feature to the application with software?

Can ewelink stop lying about NSPANEL PRO been Metter Competible? There is a lot of Metter devices that NSPANEL PRO doesnt recognize. I bough then and now I cant conect any of then on my NSPANEL PRO.

if you got android phone , force close ewelink app and then set your phone to flight mode , and for better results try to reboot your nspanel pro , once the nspanel pro starts then remove flight mode and open ewelink app and try to add the matter , for me this trick always works

Hey

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Please tell us what devices you have issues with and where the pairing process goes wrong.

Thx in advance.