POW Elite missing scene

I see that POW Elite are not fully managed in CUBE rules and Nodered:
in rules you only have the option to use the “ON/OFF” state and no way to use the power consumption.

In Nodered no attribute is shown, so completely unusable.

Is there a forecast for when this will be fixed?

Hey, thanks for asking, we are working on sort out the exclusive features like power monitoring for POW series, aimed to bring them to iHost scene/automation step by step, this part will start at September.

As for using the power consumption as trigger, will evaluate if it is possible to get the date via LAN, let you know if we have some progress or free to check with me incase i missing something.

thanks for the answer, but it’s a little bit surprising that such an essential functionality is not supported yet.
Anyway appreciated the open and direct approach on the topic, hope it will be soon available, especially the trigger function.

Indeed, fully transparency, it’s hard to maintain the current version of Web while re-build it with new architecture, so we decide to transfer some to-do request to the new version, for accelerate the developing process by doing so.

1 Like

Hi yitie,
any news on this?
I’ve checked multiple times in the last months but POW Elite are still unsupported in Nodered and in the rules.

Hi yitie,
After 6 months there still no way in nodered to control the POW Elite.

Any news on this?

dziękuję za odpowiedź, ale trochę zaskakujące jest to, że tak istotna
funkcjonalność nie jest jeszcze obsługiwana.

Dla mnie kiedyś też to było zaskakująπce a obecnie stało się normą. Dziś próbowałem wyłączyć/załączyć sceną inną scenę wyzwalaną przez webhook - nie da się. Ciągle się czegoś “nie da” w chmurowych korelacjach urządzeń Sonoff. Producent nad tym nie panuje co było jaskrawo widoczne gdy nagle w całym świecie urządzenia połączone z rfbridge r2 zaczęły “żyć własnym życiem” a ich reakcja była : spróbuj zrestartować, ustaw dzierżawy statyczne, a w ogóle to spadaj bo my mamy nowy chiński rok…

Hi, the Powe Elite is supported in Node-red (to turn ON/OFF), please update the ewelink-cube to latest version V1.1.0 in node-red

I know, but that’s not the point: power consumption condition is completely missing from both ihost scene and Nodered.

I need to have rules based on power consumption, otherwise why having a POW device??