Enhance Your Camera Experience with Position Recall

Are you tired of constantly adjusting your surveillance cameras to monitor different areas? Do you wish there was a way to quickly switch between your favorite angles and positions? Look no further! I suggest adding a new feature to surveillance cameras: position recall.

With position recall, you can save a series of specific positions for your surveillance cameras. Then, with the press of a button, you can quickly recall these positions and monitor the desired area without missing a beat. No more fiddling with settings or wasting time trying to find the right angle.

This feature is especially useful for security personnel who need to monitor multiple areas or for those who want to quickly switch between different angles. With position recall, you can easily switch between positions and keep an eye on everything that’s happening without missing a beat.

In conclusion, I believe that adding position recall to surveillance cameras would greatly enhance the user experience and make monitoring more efficient and effective. What do you think? Would you like to see this feature added to your surveillance system?

1 Like

Thanks for the idear, I think this is a great feature for security cameras with a PTZ, here i’d like to cue my colleague @PeterGoGo to further evaluate with hardware and firmware team.

This idea sounds great! I have confirmed with our hardware partner Sonoff that this feature will be available to the upcoming new camera. Stay tuned!