D1 Dimmer switch on without my permission

I have problem with D1 DIMMERS. I have connected a 2 pcs D1 DIMMERS in my room but they automatically switch on each time during night when I’m sleeping or daytime when I going to out from home. Each time I need to switch off light from e-Welink app. or from remote RM433R2 when for me this no need. Could you please to check this case. I’m all ready change to another dimmers but problem the same exists.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hi,
Some problem here and with many other users.
Take a look at this topic:

1 Like

Hi,

Take a look at this topic:

Some problem here and with many other users.

@rimantas.grasys @dainius2003
Read all the topic for better understanding

Hi @ricardo.oliveira I think there are actually two separate issues: the D1 dimmer turning on automatically and the D1 dimmer flickering the lights :thinking:

@rimantas.grasys @dainius2003
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your D1 dimmer turned on automatically. We suggest that you submit a support ticket through the eWeLink App so that our support team can gather more detailed data to help locate the problem. This will enable us to provide a better solution to you. Please provide as much information as possible in the ticket, including the model of the devices, the device ID of the devices, and the exact timing (month/day/hour/minute) of the false operation as well as the screenshot of the device operation log of that day in the eWeLink APP and Highlight which operation is false.

1 Like

Hi @StephenJ ,

Yes it’s true. There are 2 different problems:

1. the D1 dimmer turning on automatically
  2. the D1 dimmer flickering the lights

In my case, both of my D1 Dimmers have the “flickering the lights” and also, when they are ON, suddenly and randomly they increse the brightness to 100% and sometimes they go down to 1%…

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Nevertheless, in the current version 3.5 of the firmware there is no log possibility in the relink app. The switch on/ off and changing the light intensity is completely random. I have currently set a DCs e to automatically switch off in 10 seconds after turning on.
Ehyrver, this is not active when I have it turned on with another scene pressing a physical button on one of my NSP.
It can only be an issue in the firmware.
Pls make the 433mhz feature able to be switched off in a future release of the firmware, and implement a log possibility also.
Thank you

1 Like

I had this problem to, actually both of them, and at that time I never was on this forum, but I solved all troubles by packing back the device in its box, and is still there!

There are 2 possible issues as far as I know. One is that they paired to somebody else remote control. That happens when the D1 powers on and "hears"an RF signal in the first 5 seconds after being powered.

The other possible case is that you have all the D1 configured (I think it comes by default) with the power on bahavior to ON. In that case if they loose power they will come back on. It could be you are facing small power outages you do not realize, but the D1 is bahaving as told (come back ON after a power outage). If there is a correlation where all them turn on together, that is much evidence of this. You could also have a loose wiring or connection in your electrical installation that could be provoking this too, If you see the lights flickering, it is also more evidence of that. If that is the case the D1 is a symptom of that issue and it that is the case you should correct that loose connection otherwise that can lead to fire risks.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Same problem Here (auto switch on)
D1 turn on ramdomly and not at same time.
At first i thought it loses power input but not
Is there any solution to fix the problem?

1 Like

You mean to tell me that this is still an issue… the solution was to remove a PCB trace on the board so it won’t recieve RF signals. Is it not easy to put a firmware update with an option to disable RF. Really I mean