Looking for an extremely cheap security monitoring solution

Hi there, 41120220811 is the latest firmware version. You already got the latest one, so it won’t allow you to downgrade it to 24720191104. Just ignore the old firmware.

1 Like

I found the model on the box was GK-200BF6DB while in the app -->FW name is GK-200BF6D.

Hi Sir,
Yes, I ignore the old firmware now.
But I think eWeLink could do more

1. Dig in why it doesn’t show latest version instead of old firmware version?
  2. push new firmware or app update version to fix it.

In the 41120220811 version of device setting,
please help to check if there is

no 'WiFi Settings" is correct or not?
I suspected the firmware for this device was applied incompletely?

Hi there, actually we have discussed with the Sonofff team about the consistency of package model name and firmware name. Sonoff may improve this in the future products. When we’re talking about the supported features of a camera, we should look at its firmware name, instead of the model name on the package. It’s the firmware that determines the features. So, according to your screenshot, your camera doesn’t support to use RTSP. We’re sorry for the confusions.

1 Like

The hardware team is aware of the showing of the firmware version. Will fix it asap.
As for the showing of the WiFi Setting, please kindly note that this camera doesn’t support to change wifi:(

1 Like

rtsp stream worked fine but stopped working after update, i clicked update and the camera updated to version 41220220712 after which rtsp stream became unavailable, please find the error. The application shows that the current firmware version is 28920211123, but it is not possible to update to it, since for the firmware the numbers 4122 … are newer and the camera simply reboots but is not updated

my camera GK-200BF6DB

If someone has a monitoring system installed then my advice for them will be security camera monitoring service. Serena Security is providing the best security camera monitoring service in USA.