I try again for choices based on local weather temperature

EWELINK adjusts scenes to local weather conditions, etc. should improve performance based on TUYA and others in the competition offer these features. For example, if the local temperature is more than… then do that. This issue has been on the agenda before, but it was ignored on the grounds that there is a lot to change in the Ewelink program. Ewelink is one step behind TUYA in market conditions. We don’t wish them to invent something new. We want them to add something that has already been invented to the program.

1 Like

Hi there, your suggestion is much appreciated. Actually, we have noted it down and will discuss it with our team later this month. I’ll get back to you if there is any update. Thank you

Hi, do you have any update for this topic? I have same requirement as author. Best regards

hello, I’m not waiting anymore from Ewelink. Instead I’m using Homeassistant on Raspberry Pi and with it Tuya etc. I can control other devices. Ewelink forgot about us old users while trying to develop other trivia.

Hi there, we do not ignore these features request. We will add “Weather” as well as “Location” to triggers later this year. By the way, more features will be added to the Scene. Stay tuned!

Hi,

Do you have some update with “weather” and “location” ?? Some release day ?

1 Like

Any news on local weather scenes? @PeterGoGo

Also keen to hear latest on weather trigger. Pretty sure i have the latest version but seems it was not released last year as expected.