All DW2 WI-FI sensors going offline

Hi there, I have looked up the ticket number you provided (#186707) and confirmed that our customer service team is already addressing your issue. You can provide additional information or details through the ticket to assist our team in resolving the problem.
Please rest assured that our team members will assist you in resolving the issue.

Any news? The problem has also reached my sensors! As I consulted this topic, some time has passed since it was reported again!

I got a new DW2. Can connect to Wifi, but no connection to cloud.
Digged a little into the problem with wireshark. After the DW2 receives an IP an resolves “eu-dispd.coolkit.cc” successfully there is just silence. The DW2 sends no more packages.

BUT: If you use a FritzBox to assign IP Addresses the DW2 is working instantly.
FritzBox is providing the same DNS servers.

Tried different DHCP servers. All clients have connection to the internet except the DW2. Change DHCP back to FritzBox: working…

Anything I can do?

Addendum: seems that IP of DHCP has to be the same IP as Default Gateway. Otherwise DW2 won’t communicate with the Internet.

Hello,

Thank you for providing this information. You mentioned that when using FritzBox as the DHCP server, the DW2 works instantly. This is an insightful observation, especially considering that both DHCP servers provide the same DNS servers.

To further investigate the issue, could you please try pinging “eu-dispd.coolkit.cc” using different DHCP servers and let us know the IP address you receive? This will help us gather more information and assist you in troubleshooting the connectivity problem.

We look forward to your response.

Hi there! Any news? Same issue here in Brazil. DW2-Wi-Fi-L works fine, DW2-Wi-Fi (With no “L”) do not

1 Like

I would also like to know what is happening with DW2 wifi equipments… Over 15 days that they don’t work and there is no information about it…

Dear StephenJ, Can you help me, please?

My brand new DW2-wifi goes offline randomly after turning on and stays that way until reboot, despite being at a close range to the 2.4ghz router. Manual open/close the device doesn’t bring it back online. It has fresh batteries and, when online, displays full wifi signal on the ewelink app most of the time. Appreciate help into making this device usable. Thanks

device id: 1001f833ca
firmware: 1000.2.1130