Timing down fan through zigbee and humidity/temperature sensor

Hi,
Can anyone help me please?
I have a zigbee hub and a temp/humidity sensor in my bathroom all properly paired together. I then have a zigbee switch in my attic which in turn controls an extractor fan in my bathroom.

The question I have is, can I have the bathroom fan turn on at say 85% humidity via humidity/temp sensor located on the wall in the bathroom and say turn back off again 30 to 40 minutes later?
If so, could someone explain how this can be done within the app?

Thanks a million!

1 Like

Hi sir, you can set a scene this way:

IF: humidity/temp sensor reaches 85% humidity
THEN: bathroom fan device ON
Delay 30 minutes
bathroom fan device OFF

If you need the fan ON when the humidity is under 85%, try to set another scene:
IF humidity/temp sensor is under 85% humidity
THEN: bathroom fan device ON

Hi Graham, the scene will not end until the trigger condition is not met.

For example, at 18:00, the humidity is over 85%, the fan ON, delay 25 minutes, then the fan is OFF, so the whole process is during 18:00-18:25.
When 18:26, the humidity is still over 85%, the scene will be triggered again, the fan will be ON immediately, delay… OFF…
when the trigger condition( humidity over 85%) isn’t met, then the scene will stop being triggered.

@ecopluselectrical Please don’t place URL or phone NO in the replies, especially create multiple posts with links to the same domain, otherwise the system will ban this topic/reply post as spam.