Notifications

Glad to know! By the way, we suggest you submit a support ticket in eWeLink App when you meet any issues in the future, because with the logs our support team can locate the issues effectively. Thank you

This is where I assume you submitted such things I didn’t see a place to just submit problems. I’m used to every app just having a thing where you violently shake your phone when you want to submit an error log. But I’m usually using the beta versions of things also. I came here to look up the problem and you answered it so I figured that’s the way it worked. And I don’t know whether you’re located in China or not but you’re the first person with an app that was obviously designed by Chinese people that actually read everything that I said instead of reading the keywords from the first sentence and making assumptions as to what my problem is in driving me crazy with things that I’ve obviously already tried and if they had read the entire thing they would have known that but this has been the best comprehensive help I’ve got from actually any such app because the worst support I’ve ever got was on Instagram and Facebook from meta because they do worse than what I just described up there but they start off doing the same thing and they keep repeating themselves until they stop responding all together because everyone at meta is functionally retarded in my opinion and pardon my language if it’s offensive to anyone but I consider it that way in the medical term not slander LOL. Basically we link gets like 20 thumbs up and 58 bosses compared to any other company I’ve worked with. I wish Wyze we’re anywhere near as helpful because I keep getting their brand new camera replaced and it keeps doing worse things. And they don’t believe it and think I’m breaking them on purpose because no one else is complained about these issues but like I said I’m that guy that gets the weirdest issues that no one else does it’s not my fault it’s just the way things happen. Which reminds me I have to go package up to wyze cam pan v3s to exchange for the third one since I hadn’t even got the first one sent back before the second one stopped working all together. And they ignore my messages to support which is crazy. But I’ll stop rambling thank you again you have been nothing but helpful and I never seen such fast turn around with any company ever when it’s coming to a bug. Even Microsoft can’t compete with ewelink. And that’s awesome!

We really appreciate your recognition to our support:D It’s always our pleasure to help fix the issues and we hope you get good experiences with eWeLink:)

Hi. As of 2024, is there a way to share my notifications of devices when they get triggered with my apartments renter?

My apartment has all sorts of sensors but I don’t to grant access to my account to the person renting.

I just want he to receive the notifications is something goes wrong.