Farenheit not calculated or retained properly by App

Hey eWelink, I believe that you have a calculation error in the way the Scenes uses data from the Temp-Hum Sensor SNZB-02 to control devices. When I tell the app to be 72 degrees F, it saves, but exiting the app and reopening it always and constantly displays 104 degrees F. It happens for both the less than and greater than fields. Also, 75 F saves as 110 degrees F upon returning to the App. Please fix soon as it cannot control my house Fans with this issue, and Degrees C is not specific enough as decimal points are not accepted by the app.

May I know the SNZB-02’s device id? will check with our devices.

Sorry, I don’t know you, your qualifications, or why you can help by knowing my device info. It appears a App software issue, so it would be system wide. In the world if hacking, I don’t know if giving you access would expose me to unwanted risk.

Hi there, eWeLink staff here, sorry for not identifying myself, applause for the great security consciousness of you.

Checked with our sensors the reading of the devices haven’t the offset issue, so I asked the device ID of your’s for further digging.

There is No risk of device ID exposure, no one can access to your account or device via the ID, so take easy, but no amount of caution is too much.

a44000080d

Two videos have been uploaded with a similar subject on June 27, 2022. The end of the longer one clearly shows the problem. Exit the App and a different value will be in the blank when one returns. It’s a calculation error. Proper calculations are included on the June 27 thread.

Let’s check the ticket system for futher dig, back to you once we have any clue.

@Erin Please follow up this issue.

The issue is being processed. If there is any progress, I will let you know on the ticket.

1 Like