Dual r3 calibration does not work correctly

I bought 3 DUALR3 to control roller blinds and found a big flaw in the device itself. The engine calibration is not carried out in the correct way for greater versatility. I use a homemade curtain drive. The time for raising and lowering the curtains is different due to the lack of maintaining the same motor speed when raising and lowering the curtain. And the manual calibration of the engine itself, as I understand it, is read from the lowering readings for lifting and vice versa, shown for lifting are read from lowering readings. And due to the fact that the speed of ascent and descent are different, the calibration does not work completely correctly. It is necessary to change the reading algorithm for engine calibration for adequate operation!!! It is necessary to read the readings separately for raising and lowering the curtains. Maybe the best solution would be to provide manual input in seconds for raising and lowering the curtains, but not lose the ability to open and close in %. Please convey this information to sonoff developers

Ídem, same issue

I really hope that this information reaches the manufacturer and they will take action!!! It’s very annoying when you buy a product, but it’s not functional and they don’t want to take action to fix the problem. What do you control with dual?

Roller blinds too.

I’m using version 1.5.0

@jonniugr @panjas51

Could you please check if there is any firmware update?

No. The latest update version is 1.5.2.

Can you plz try to remove and pair it again then re-calibrate it? if the issue persists, please contact Sonoff:

https://forum.ewelink.cc/t/please-raise-your-ticket-via-the-help-center-if-help-needed/13763/7

When installing three devices and calibrating them, the problem was the same. and as you already understood, it’s not just me. calibration occurs in the device itself and has nothing to do with the ewelink cloud. Therefore, if sonoff itself has not taken any measures, then I see no point in reconfiguring the curtains, because calibration takes a lot of time to select the necessary centimeter + reconfiguring the scenes.