Curtain/shutter switch cannot open to a %-value in a scene anymore

I had the same problem once already, in between it was solved and now it’s like that again.

I want to close my shutters with the curtain switch half way, but although it is possible on the single device (without any timer or so) its not possible to program that in a scene and/or with Alexa anymore. Veey annoying indeed :sob::sob:
BTW - I do have the latest firmware and app and also an advanced plan

Does anyone knows a solution or any information to that?

Which device are you using to control your curtain?
May i have the device ID to check? Thanks

Hello, thank you for your email. I am using King-q4 switches.
It would be really great if that functionality will be available again.
BR Bernd

May I know the device ID of this Q4 Switch? let me check with our tech team.

100122c6b2
This is one out of a few which do not work the same way as before.
Thank you again for your answer,
BR Bernd

Hi there, quick check with our office curtain, control the curtain via Alexa voice commands are working good as usual, please try the utterance like “set the curtain to 50%”.
As for graphic interface in Alexa APP, is not support for now, because there are some language compatible issues of the older API, we still find a way to take GUI back again.

Dear yitie,
Thx again. Via Alexa voice command its working. A bit clumsy to program but ui guess it’s possible and a workaround for the time being.
BR Bernd .

1 Like

Why, then, if it goes through Alexa, why don’t the scenes in eWelink offer it and they still only have ON (0%) or OFF (100%) and they can’t do just percentages (%) anything in between. The only option for percentages is manually only from the slider. I also use a switch from KingArt (KING-Q4).

As for graphic interface in Alexa APP, is not support for now, because there are some language compatible issues of the older API, we still find a way to take GUI back again.

I was talking directly about the eWelink APP, where with the Curtain Switch from KingArt you can manually set the pull in percentage on the sliding bar, but with the AUTOMATIC scene in the APP it is only OFF (100%) or ON (0%), but nothing in between ( by 20, 30, 50%…). Example: in the morning it fully expands at sunrise, then during the day when a certain temperature is exceeded, I want to close the blinds automatically on the south side of the house, for example, to 50%, but I only have to do it MANUALLY, because the scene in the APP only allows me to set the above states ON(0) and OFF(100) and nothing in between.
In addition, with this device there is no ‘Reverse’ option for the scene like with other devices, so I have to conditionally test whether I press the RF button and at the same time the Curtain is ON, then start the manual scene for OFF (the manual scene as a ‘crutch’ to control the same device used already once in the IF, because if it is already used once to detect the IF, then the device cannot be used directly in THEN). It would be nice to allow the same device to be used in both IF and THEN (especially if there is a way around it, it’s a rather non-conforming way).

Thanks to the ‘Reverse’ status, I have only 4 of the 8 automatic status testing scenes left for the 4 RF buttons (no more ON or OFF status testing) and none of the 8 supporting manual scenes are needed - 0.