Zigbee sensors, triger but apear as off line in the app

My zigbee sensors never worked properly
I have the latest hub with the latest firmware, my hub stays as online but all the sensors connected to him are always offline, they triger notifications and scenes but they stay as offline

I am getting something like that , as well but not for all sensors ( 1 ZB Door Sensor and 1 ZB Movement sensor ) among most of them working properly.
They seem to be sleeping , AND they don’t appear to be connected in the Ewelink appli.

When activated , they are working and then, they can be seen as connected.

The question is : why this behaviour for 2 of them ? ( Ihave 4 more working properly)

Mine don’t sy online at all, always offline, but they work

Even restarting the hub, before the firmware update they willl go online for some hours and then get offline, but now nothing puts them online even restarting the hub

Me too. I had ver 1 of the Zigbee hub. And I complained often enough and long enough that they sent me the new Zigbee ver 2 hub. Made no difference. Sonoff sensor are terrible. They simply are not reliable. Want them to work. I have 50+ other Sonoff wifi switches and wall switches. Love them. but the sensors are terrible.

Yep, same issue. Zigbee sensors go offline after a short while and never come back, Always have to re add them to get a few more hours or maybe even a day out of them. Then the zigbee motion sensors all work fine! I feel the door sensors use to work better at some point.
Flagged it on here as well but nothing seems to be getting done. Seems like they’re too busy working on all the new fancy features rather than fixing these bugs.

2 Likes

I have also the same problem but only with Zigbee senzors (not all), but Sonoff RF motion sensors, Sonoff DW 2 WiFi and RF door sensors are working fine and they are reliable.

Zigbee devices worked fine, until someone messed something up. Now every time the internet goes down, I have to reset the Zigbee hub and connect all the devices again. Something surely trivial, like taking apart light boxes and lowering light fixtures from the ceiling. I honestly don’t understand this neglect. How hard is it to update something without messing up what is already working? Doesn’t change management, unit and functional testing apply here?

I have also same problem with some zigbee devices. I have zigbee door sensor and its working like a charm for 6 month but my zigbee temp sensor going ofline frequently. And i m repairing like every week.

I have the same problem. 2 temp sensor and 2 motion sensor not work normally… are disconnected and need to connect again with nspanel Pro.