Wrong max voltage settings from Dual R3

Hi,
I have a Sonoff Dual R3.
Afyer added to my account the Dual R3 I tried to settings OPS.
I selected Max Voltage and I wanted to set 250V, every time I saved was displayed “Failed to save’.
If I setted 240-240, in first step saved but the second step failed to save.
In my home the min voltage si more then 240V.
If I set Max Voltage 2400 the message was " Max voltage is 300V”.
I contacted Sonoff support 2 weeks ago but until now I have not received a response.
Have you encountered this problem before?
Thanks!

@Erin Please help to locate the issue.

We will reply to your ticket as soon as possible after checking, please wait a moment.

Hi,
I received a response like:
The maximum voltage for Sonoff Dual R3 is 240V according to the user manual, which is why in the OPS settings the maximum voltage that can be set is 240V.
For a person who has no knowledge in electricity, this answer can be an acceptable one.
For me this answer is an attempt to get rid of the problem!
Moreover, all Sonoff devices have the maximum supply voltage of 240V specified in the user manual.
With the exception of the Dual R3, all Sonoff devices that have the OPS setting, the maximum voltage can be set to at least 253V.
All devices that cannot work at 253V voltage do not correspond to European standards!!!
In Europe, the standard voltage is 230V, ±10%, 50 Hz.
So the maximum voltage allowed in Europe is 253V!
If the Sonoff devices would correctly measure the voltage and probably the other parameters, this problem would not be a problem!
All Sonoff devices tested by me indicate the supply voltage higher by up to 10V. When in reality the supply voltage is 235V, the value indicated by Sonoff is between 242-245V.
If the maximum voltage that can be set in the OPS is 240V, in these conditions the respective device is unusable in Europe because the voltage measured by the respective device will always be higher than 240V.
This problem can only be solved if the maximum voltage in the OPS setting is changed to at least 250V, through a firmware update.

More information may be available from Sonoff customer service.