S-MATE2 working unproperly. Possibly loosing commands

I think the problem is about sending the commands. What we have tested:

1. Dual gang switch + S-MATE2 Ch1 and Ch2 for operating with Ch1 and Ch2 of DUALR3 Relay. What was discovered: Doesn’t work when to buttons are pressed simultaneously. Probably it is due to command sending capability. Only one command is being send when two buttons are pressed. Is it a technological issue or just a bug?
  2. Dual gang switch + S-MATE2 Ch1 and Ch2 for operating with two different MINIR4 EXTREME Relays – same issue. One relay is switched on while other one is not switched.
  3. Dual gang switch + two S-MATE2 (Ch1) for operating with two different MINIR4 EXTREME Relays. When using two separate sets of devices the problem is not that obvious but we noticed a random delay due to radio operation. The light is not lit simultaneously. There is still a small random delay.
  4. And another bad situation trying to use one channel of S-MATE2 with a scenario trying to switch on two or more different MINIR4 EXTREME Relays. When we press gang button the scenario switches on one MIRIR4 then another and so on. At one moment either of the commands get lost and, in some point, we get a situation when some lights are on and some off and they interchange when we switch on/off the gang.
    If you can contact me via Telegram or Whatsapp I can provide you with video demonstrating the issue.
    Best regards,
    Bondarenko Sergey
    +79184590095