iHost V1.12.0 (2023.12.01)
- Added Matter Bridge tab in iHost sidebar menu. Now you can add iHost and iHost-managed devices to Matter-supported platforms and control them seamlessly.
- Matter Bridge now supports more devices, including Temp.&Humi. sensors, human presence sensors, door/window sensors and wireless switches.
- Support connecting Bluetooth speakers to play sound (Pilot Features).
- Fixed the bug where scenes occasionally failed to trigger.
- Resolved the issue where scenes occasionally cannot be enabled/disabled.
V1.11.1 what's new
iHost V1.11.1 (2023.11.23)
Fix the problem of scene being disabled.（For scenes where the trigger condition is set to “Any condition is met” after upgrading to version 1.10.0, you need to edit the scenes and save them again.）
Fixed the problem of scenes being accidentally triggered.
V1.11.0 what's new
Added a new feature eWeLink-Remote Control in Pilot Features. Now you can add SONOFF S-mate, R5 and S-mate2 when you toggle “eWeLink-Remote Control” on.
Now you can search for devices by device name on the device list page.
Now you can search for scenes by scene name on the scene list page.
Added support for SONOFF Zigbee Thermostatic Radiator Valve.
OpenAPI now supports the integration of air conditioners and fans.
Optimized iHost update process. Now you can update iHost to the latest version without binding an eWeLink account.
Improved the display of smart devices in scene, allowing for device search and presenting devices in a categorized order based on room classification.
eWeLink add-on V1.4.0 now supports to sync sub-devices (including Zigbee switches, plugs, curtains, wireless switches, and T&H sensors) from ZBBridge Pro to iHost.
homebridge pligin V1.2.0 added support for fan lights and T&H sensors.
Optimized iHost menu bar UI design.
Resolved the issue that Aqara Motion Sensor P1 cannot be triggered.
Fixed the bug that Aqara SSM-U01 cannot be controlled.
Fixed the issue where the IKEA TRÅDFRI Motion Sensor E1745 was not triggered as expected.
Fixed the issue with inability to control the IKEA ASKVADER on/off switch E1836.
V1.10.0 what's new
- A multi-channel device can now be set as both the scene’s trigger and its action.
- Now you can select smart security status as scene triggers or actions.
- Installation process of add-on can now be terminated.
- Zigbee2CUBE added support for multi-channel remote controller.
- Open API added CPU temperature and micro SD card usage percentage.
- Fixed the issue with inability to download large add-on logs.
- Fixed occasional failure to execute all actions when multiple actions were added in a scene.
- Fixed the “login timeout” bug of eWeLink add-on.
V1.9.0 what's new
• New add-on tts2cube-pico is available, allowing you to convert text to speech. Guide
• Added Turbo mode in pilot features, which supports enhancing Zigbee signal by maximizing the transmit power of the iHost Zigbee module.
• Now you can add Temp. &Hum. data charts, energy consumption charts, calendar widget, clock widget, and text widget in CAST.
• Support for changing CAST dashborad background colors.
• CAST layout optimizied.
• Add-on supported mounting and accessing USB serial devices.
• Added support for lights in Matter Bridge.
• Resolved the problem that Tuya multi-channel switches could not control individual channels.
• Fixed the issue that devices added via Zigbee2CUBE cannot be controlled.
• Fixed the bug that tailscale add-on could not specify a volume at runtime.
• Resolved the slow loading issue for the Temp. & Hum. data chart due to an excessive amount of historical data.
V1.8.0 what's new
The update will be gradually pushed between July 10-11, and the Guide of the new add-ons will be posted soon.
- New add-on Tile2CUBE-WeatherAPI is available, allowing you to create a weather tile for iHost/CAST. Guide
- New add-on MQTT2CUBE-Tasmota allows you to sync your Tasmota switches and plugs to iHost.
- Now you can access iHost remotely with the Tailscale add-on. Guide
- Added Matter Bridge in Pilot Features, which supports adding iHost-managed devices to Matter-supported platforms.
- Zigbee scene switches are supported now.
- Now you can create custom tiles with the eWeLink CUBE open API to display them in iHost/CAST.
- Added “Run manual scenes” and “Enable/Disable auto scenes” to scene action.
- The upper limit of Scene actions is increased to 50.
- The delay that can be set in scene actions has been increased to 23h 59min 59sec.
- A refresh button is added on the settings page of devices added through Zigbee2CUBE, click to re-acquire device information.
- Optimized icons of routing devices and end devices.
- Added a CUBE logo to devices integrated via Zigbee2CUBE.
- The list of devices in the room can be collapsed or expanded.
- Fixed the issue that devices added by Zigbee2CUBE were offline after firmware updated.
- Resolved Zigbee map display issue when adding unsupported devices via Zigbee2CUBE.
- Fixed the problem that the scene could not be executed when the trigger condition was “all conditions are met” and the trigger device was sensor.
V1.7.0 what's new
•Added support for playing TextToSpeech audio in Scene actions.
•Support for configuring multiple ports when running add-on.
•Optimized the add-on installation progress indication.
•Fixed the bug of incorrect display of device operation logs and debug logs.
V1.6.2 what's new
We’ve added a volume management feature on Docker, now you can create or delete volumes, as well as specify a volume for an add-on before running it.
Now you can configure environment variables, commands, and volume parameters for add on before running it.
- Now you can check your password on the login page by clicking the display button.
- Fixed the delay issue of smart scenes.
- Fix the problem that zigbee map cannot be displayed after adding some third-party zigbee devices.
- There is a bug in the current version, when you create a scene, if you set the scene timed hour=7h later, minutes=minutes of the current time, the scene will trigger immediately, for example, current time 00:15, set time 07:15 will trigger the scene immediately, please avoid this in this version. We’ll fix this bug as soon as possible.
V1.6.0 what's new
We are dedicated to expediting the release of eWeLink CUBE updates to provide more new features and address known issues, especially those related to TF card compatibility, which we have received frequent feedback on recently.
Today, we are rolling out the V1.6.0 update for it. Let’s take a look at what’s new and what has been fixed:
- Added Pilot Features menu, in which a new feature Zigbee2CUBE is available, allowing you to add non-Zigbee 3.0 devices.
- The time on iHost will automatically switch between daylight saving time and standard time.
- Uninstalled add-ons can be removed from the add-on list.
- The webUI of HomeBridge and Node-RED is accessible on their detail pages.
- Mute system volume with one press on the mute button.
- Fixed known TF-card related issues.
- Resolved loading failure of eWeLink Smart Home Add-on WebUI.
- Fixed the length limitation for email address input on the feedback page.
Here are the two points we would like to expand on:
First, we have fixed the known TF card compatibility issues.
Since the release of V1.5.5 two weeks ago, we have received feedback from nearly 20 kind users, and we greatly appreciate their understanding and collaboration in resolving these issues. Among the reported issues, TF card-related issues have been the most common, including:
- Previously working TF cards became incompatible after updating to V1.5.5.
- The prompt to format the TF card after updating to V1.5.5 leads to an unsuccessful formatting loop.
- Continuous “checking if the card is inserted” or “loading add-on” after updating to V1.5.5.
In V1.6.0, we have optimized the card loading process, improved the startup sequence of Docker, most importantly further enhanced TF card compatibility by referring to multiple specifications from the SD Association. Our goal is to ensure that TF cards from any brand, as long as they are manufactured strictly in accordance with the SD Association’s standards and have a speed class of 10 or higher, can work seamlessly with the eWeLink CUBE-powered localized smart home platform, like the iHost.
Of course, achieving this is no easy task, and it will take a long adventure journey to reach the other side, we hope that you guys can join us in making this happen together.
Secondly, Zigbee2CUBE provides the ability to be compatible with NON-ZigBee 3.0 standard protocol devices.
One frequently asked question is, ‘Why can’t I add my XYZ Zigbee devices to iHost?’
This is another compatibility issue, specifically regarding compatibility with non-ZigBee 3.0 standard devices. Alexxie, has posted a topic on the forum to explain and clarify the compatibility of Zigbee devices. Despite this task’s challenges and time-consuming nature, we have decided to take the move and provide the ability to be compatible with NON-ZigBee 3.0 standard protocol devices.
Therefore, in V1.6.0, we will provide a new add-on called Zigbee2CUBE through Pilot Features to meet this capability. It is important to note that the disclosed pilot features are still under development and intended for users willing to preview, try them out, and collaborate with us in shaping them before their public release, These features may lack important functionality, undergo future breaking changes, or be removed or replaced in later updates based on comprehensive considerations. It is highly recommended not to use them for running production workloads.
That’s for the V1.6.0 update. We can’t wait for you guys to download, install, and experience it.
Please feel free to share your feedback, issues, and ideas with us.
V1.5.5 what's new
-Fixed some issues about TF card formatting failure.
-Optimized the formatting procedure of TF card.
-Added the ability to automatically detect and fix disk issues.
-Enhanced recovery mechanism for Docker after unexpected power failure or system crash.
V1.5.0 what's new
eWeLink CUBE has been updated to version 1.5 with the following updates.
1. Zigbee network map
The Zigbee network map provides a visual representation of the network topology of a Zigbee network.
2. System log
Now you can choose to enable or disable the system logs on the system settings page.
3. eWeLink CUBE introduction
Added an introduction button about eWeLink CUBE at the bottom left.