Motion detecting lights scene problem

I have set a scene with two sensors (snzb-03) to turn on the lights switch (zbmini-l) that is working with condition (any condition is met) that is working like a charm. But the second scene that I have created to turn the lights off is not working if only one of the sensors is triggered. The conditions for the second is (all condition is met).

Scene 1:
IF
any condition is met

motion sensor 1
motion detected
motion sensor 2
motion detected

THEN

switch
ON

Scene 2
IF
all condition is met

motion sensor 1
no motion detected
motion sensor 2
no motion detected

THEN

switch
OFF

Those are the two scenes can you help me to fix this bug?

Do you want one of the motion sensors in scene 2 to turn off the switch when motion is detected?

No, what I want is that when there is no motion detection on both sensors in scene 2 the witch to be turned off.
But if only one of the sensors was triggered (motion detected) and when it change the status to no motion detected the scene 2 is not triggered. If both of the sensors are triggered and then they change the status to no motion detected the scene 2 is working.

We will further check whether scene 2 is available. If it could set a scene where the sensor detects motion and then triggers the switch to stay on for a specific amount of time, would that do what you need?

No, because when I am in the room for more then the specific time then the switch will go off and can not be triggered again until one of the sensors do not change from motion detected back to no motion detected and again motion detected.

Is there any update on my issue?