Motion detecting lights scene problem

I have set a scene with two sensors (snzb-03) to turn on the lights switch (zbmini-l) that is working with condition (any condition is met) that is working like a charm. But the second scene that I have created to turn the lights off is not working if only one of the sensors is triggered. The conditions for the second is (all condition is met).

Scene 1:
IF
any condition is met

motion sensor 1
motion detected
motion sensor 2
motion detected

THEN

switch
ON

Scene 2
IF
all condition is met

motion sensor 1
no motion detected
motion sensor 2
no motion detected

THEN

switch
OFF

Those are the two scenes can you help me to fix this bug?

Do you want one of the motion sensors in scene 2 to turn off the switch when motion is detected?

No, what I want is that when there is no motion detection on both sensors in scene 2 the witch to be turned off.
But if only one of the sensors was triggered (motion detected) and when it change the status to no motion detected the scene 2 is not triggered. If both of the sensors are triggered and then they change the status to no motion detected the scene 2 is working.

We will further check whether scene 2 is available. If it could set a scene where the sensor detects motion and then triggers the switch to stay on for a specific amount of time, would that do what you need?

No, because when I am in the room for more then the specific time then the switch will go off and can not be triggered again until one of the sensors do not change from motion detected back to no motion detected and again motion detected.

Is there any update on my issue?

no updates more then 2 mounts on the issue

Sorry for the late reply. Would you please submit a feedback ticket to us?

I have this same scenario, down to the identical devices. I haven’t tested it yet as I’m in the process of changing systems, but the scenes should work as described above.

Apparently it doesn’t work according to my thinking. Having said that, would creating a separate scene for each motion sensor ‘No Motion Detected’ work to turn off the switch?

The only issue I see with that is that if one motion detector sensed ‘no motion’ before the other one did it would turn off the switch while the space was still occupied.

I finally got more devices installed so I tested the above Auto Scenes. I was pleasantly surprised, it actually worked. I set it to turn on a light when either motion sensor sees motion and it worked as expected. I also built an Auto Scene that matches the ‘No Motion Detected’ scene above to turn the light off. I was surprised, but so far it has worked flawlessly. So, there is hope that this will actually work.

What switch do you use? And do you have the LAN icon next to the scene? Because if you do not have the icon it will work.

It is like that in LAN mode the Off scene is not procesed at all if only one the sensores is trigered.

I do not have the ‘Lan’ icon on my scenes, so maybe that’s why it works for me.

Most likely your switch is not zigbee. If the switch is wi-fi connected then it works like a charm but if you want to run in standalone mode (without wi-fi) you need the LAN mode. The problem is that in standalone mode, in scene that have the all conditions needs to be met, is not checking the state of the second sensorand it is not trigered.

Only Zigbee senzor has No motion status! The RF motion sensor has just one status Triggered. And on the other hand all on mine scenes is mising the mention LAN!!!

Just like you set, all conditions are met then the scene works.

It is some bug that do not triggers the off scene even if the conditions are met. if both of the sensors change from motion detected to no motion detected in the span of 2-3 minutes then it works. But if only one of the sensors change from motion detected to no motion detected and the other one is the no motion detected state for 10 mins then the scene is not triggered and all conditions are met. Both of the sensors are in the no motion detected. Looks like the ZigBee bridge do not check the scenes if only one of the sensors is changed from motion detected to no motion detected in the scan of 10 minutes. And the issue is only when all devices in the scene are ZigBee devices a.k.a Lan mode.