eWeLink Web 3.0 - Share Your Ideas

https://web.ewelink.cc/3.0/

eWeLink Web 3.0 has been released, some features are under development. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment here.

Se ha lanzado eWeLink Web 3.0, algunas funciones están en desarrollo. Si tiene alguna sugerencia, no dude en dejar un comentario aquí.

O eWeLink Web 3.0 foi lançado, alguns recursos estão em desenvolvimento.Se você tiver alguma sugestão, sinta-se à vontade para deixar um comentário aqui.

易微联网页版3.0已发布,部分功能正在开发完善中,若您有任何问题或建议,欢迎在此处留言。

5 Likes

Please, Dark Mode !

9 Likes
  1. Dark theme, but the setting does not disappear after logging out.
  2. Possibility of controlling from the dashbord, not entering the device and looking for a switch. It has to be fast to be useful.
  3. Charts in history for all devices (well, except for the camera).
  4. Normal login, why this country code?
8 Likes

I suggest that the “Devices list” be implemented, as it is in version 2, because it gives the user all the necessary information about the devices in one place.

6 Likes

Looking good - clearly you are aligning with the iHost user interface look and feel. Three suggestions:

1. Control switches directly from the dashboard, instead of needing to go one level in. If possible, show all switches for multi-channel units like the POWR2, like you have in V2.25
  2. Display current power and voltage values for metering switches like POWR2/3 and for temp sensors TH16 R2/3
  3. I liked the highlighted / yellow “on” indicator - in version 2.25 you used a lightning bolt… It stands out nicely when you have many switches and you want to quickly scan the dashboard (I control more than 60 switches)
6 Likes

Dark mode is a must!!!

the new look horrible and al the displays in my house - i can use for lightning the rooms now

No use without the dark mode - who had this bad idea to cancel the dark mode??

8 Likes

In Home mode the color of ON/Off don’t flash enouth, difficult to se status

Fahrenheit (F°) for temperatures
Dark mode
other user specified locations like garage, bathroom and multiple user named locations like “Master Bedroom”, “Master bath” “Johns bedroom” etc

2 Likes

Consider the possibility of a better view on a mobile phone. When I say that, I think that the device icons should be a little smaller and that at least two can be seen in one row.

Now

Future😇

2 Likes

I want to see scene notifications based on date and time from the web page.
For example:
Such as lamp or socket opening and closing time
Informing of network error.

1 Like
  1. Dark Mode
  2. Add ability to do Drag & Drop so that devices can be rearranged and/or moved easily to different rooms or groups
  3. Make values bigger (ie. Temp/Humidity values) in the dashboard
  4. Display power gauges for POW devices (ie. Watts, Voltage, Amps, and kWh.) on the main dashboard

TBH, I still like the old UI better for three reasons:

1. There’s a lot more information available for each device at-a-glance from the main dashboard
  2. It gives you the ability to turn on/off the device from the main dashboard
  3. It has Dark Mode
8 Likes

It would be useful to adjust the placement of elements on the screen (as it is done in the mobile application).
I didn’t understand: I click on the camera - a window opens at the bottom right, what is it for if I press the “Enter>” button and an almost similar one opens plus a “gear” for viewing parameters. And … if the user has already tapped on the camera, he can immediately start it in viewing mode, is this the most common reason for clicking on the object?

1 Like

If the outlet is not used every day, ugly dots are drawn instead of the graphic
Screenshot_1

Add a trigger with temperature and humidity of the user’s location

1 Like

This not progress. Now we have to click one more for every device we want to switch. I stick with version 2.

8 Likes

era super importante que as cenas ficassem ativas, tenho alguns shotcuts que deixaram de funcionar e estou com a conta advanced ativa

it was super important that the scenes were active, I have all the shotcuts that stopped working and I have the advanced account active

In the mobile application, I set the images from the list to the devices, how easy is it to display them in the web application as well?

1 Like

What is the added value in V3?
Never change a winning team, keep V2 or let one choose please, I love it.

8 Likes

What kind of a advancement is this version where it is STILL NOT POSSIBLE TO HANDLE THE GK-200MP2-B CAMERAS?

¿Que clase de avance es esta versión en la que SIGUE SIN SER POSIBLE MANEJAR LAS CÁMARAS GK-200MP2-B?

Well you made me pay for nothing ! Your web app does not work at all, none of my things are working ! Everything that works on my phone is labeled “not supported now” in the web app ! This is a total scam. Not happy at all.

2 Likes