eWeLink Energy Dashboard in Pliot Features Now Available! Need More Feedback From YOU!

Hi everyone!

Many of you have been greatly anticipating the release of the energy dashboard, and we’ve heard you loud and clear. So we’re happy to let you know that the energy dashboard is available via Profile - Pilot Features

The energy dashboard meets your expectation of tracking and optimizing home electricity, and it will only keep improving over time.

Have you started to track your energy consumption with the energy dashboard? What important features are we missing?
Post your feedback and suggestions down in the comments. Let’s see what we can do in the next stage!

Will consider to add the view of every device? So I don’t need to access to device one by one.

Hi there, you can access the device if you want to check the consumption of a specific device. :smiling_face:

bonjour,
je ne vois pas le POW ELITE sur le tableau de bord ,

Hi there, we’re planning to support the display of this device in August.

A very interesting option for this type of Dashboard is that for devices that are not able to measure consumption, the power value can be entered manual y and the dashboard does the energy calculation based on the hours it was turned on. It’s a good way to estimate consumption.

It sounds interesting. @yitie let’s loop this request together.

@StephenJ Interesting, something like if I have a TX wall Switch wired to my fan, and I know the rated POWER of the fan is likely 100W, so the dashboard server calculates the estimated power consumption based on the rated POWER and the turning on time.

Exactly!!!

El El jue, 4 de ago. de 2022 a la(s) 05:34, yitie via eWeLink Forum <notifications@ewelinkforum.discoursemail.com> escribió: