Earlier topic here: 「Update」eWeLink Cast V1.1 released
Following are the planned version updates and the estimated time.
If you have any suggestions or ideas, please feel free to leave a comment.
We’re planning to modify the layout of CAST dashboard, click the following link to try the 2 layout styles, and vote for the one you prefer.
We prefer layout 2 as it allows you to place tiles wherever you like and it allows empty spaces between tiles.
(if you’re on a phone, the demo page may not work well, watch this short video for quick reference: eWeLink CAST layouts - YouTube )
- Layout 1 Flow-Auto Fill
- Layout 2 Chess-Manual Fill
V1.8 Expected Apr.2023
Layout optimized, support defferent tile size.
Support mixed sorting of devices and cameras, charts.
Other features we’re considering
Integrate Motion detection with Devices
Highlight sensor tile if status changes
Backgrounds that change with weather
leave your comment if you have any questions or ideas
V1.7 Released on 2023.3.1
Firstly the update includes an optimization for SONOFF TH10/16, which can now display data charts, this is a great way to keep track of the temperature and humidity levels in your home or office and make adjustments accordingly.
(Note: Will be effective after a patch on March 2 )
And now Cast supports even more devices including:
- eWeLink supported Water Leak Sensor.
- SONOFF SPM-4Relay,with data chart.
- SONOFF DW2-WiFi (new edition).
- Some dimmer switches, GSM switches, and Zigbee lights.
As most of the devices supported by eWeLink are integrated, you can now easily control and manage your devices from the centralized Cast dashboard.
Overall, eWeLink Cast is becoming more and more powerful with each update, and we highly recommend checking it out if you haven’t already.
V1.6 what's new
V1.6 Released on 2023.1.11
eWeLink Cast has been updated to version 1.6 with the following updates.
- eWeLink Camera App is supported, now you can view the live stream of eWeLink Camera App on dashboard.
- More switches have been supported.
- Now the chart darkens if the device goes offline.
- Add tips to the chart selection settings on the settings page.
V1.5 what's new
V1.5 Released on 2022.12.24
eWeLink Cast has been updated to version 1.5 with the following updates.
- eWeLink Cameras (SONOFF GK-200MP2-B/Cam Slim, etc.)
- eWeLink Light Strips (SONOFF L2/L3/L3Pro, etc.)
- eWeLink smart switch SONOFF DUAL R3 Lite
- Some Yeelight smart lights
- Dashboards can be sorted on settings page.
- Now you can watch the camera’s live stream on Cast dashboard.
- 2-channel power monitoring devices now can show the charts of both 2 channels. (SONOFF DUAL R3)
- Light controller added ON/OFF button
- Scene button added animation effects
- Layout optimized
V1.4 what's new
V1.4 Released on 2022.12.01
We have updated eWeLink Cast to version 1.4 and included some new features.
Firstly, changing the color of background is available now, you can select between four preset colors.
Temperatue & Humidity data chart is now available.
(And now some of the power monitoring devices support the display of hourly views)
Charts display is now customizable, on the settings page, you can choose whether to display the device’s chart.
- SONOFF POWR3 smart switch, Power Consumption chart supported.
- SONOFF S40 smart plug, Power Consumption chart supported.
- SONOFF TH series, Temperatue&Humidity chart supported.
- eWeLink Zigbee Wireless button, status & history supported.
- Some Zigbee lights are supported.
- Lights synced from Home Assistant are supported.
- PIN code optimized, now it is required when you exit the encrypted dashboard.
- History of sensors optimized, now showing 7 days of history.
- Other UI optimizations.
V1.3 what's new
V1.3 Released on 2022.11.03
We have updated eWeLink Cast to version 1.3 and included some new features.
(check this video for quick overview: eWeLink Cast update: Power Consumption Charts available - YouTube)
First, we’ve changed the color of Cast dashboard to a warm one, hope you like it.
(We plan to add the ability to change the background, which has not yet been implemented.)
Added support for the following devices:
- SONOFF DUAL R3, in previous version Cast supports only Switch Mode, now the Motor Mode and Meter Mode are supported also. You can control your roller shutter right on the Cast dashboard now.
- eWeLink curtains. Now you can control your curtains/blinds on the Cast dashboard.
New features added:
- Calendar & Weather widget: Check time, date and recent weather right on the dashboard.
- Energy Consumption Chart for power monitoring devices: Quickly view the last 7 days of electricity usage.
- Device icon changeable: Change the icon of your 1-way switch in the eWeLink app and the change will be synced to the Cast dashboard. (In the app, go to device settings, select Display As, currently only 1-channel switch supported)
- Release note: Added version number to the home page of Cast, click it to view the release note.
We have optimized the UI controls for light devices, you can now also drag the brightness bar on the computer web page to dim the light, just like on the tablet.