❤ Energy Dashboard is Official Available with App V5 and Later

To add,
in Bosnia there are two rates, fixed and variable.
Regarding variable, there are low and high rates during a specific time of a day, where low is also applied on Sunday and public holidays.
It would be great to have an option to set the pricing, besides support for Sonoff POW Elite :slight_smile:

Yes, an option to set the price would be practical.

Hi, Energy Dashboard is super feature, however at this moment not working. Last date when dashboard was updated was October 1st and since that nothing. Data of all installed devices (SONOFF switches) are ok - device details, however as I said Energy Dashboard update fails. Would be as well good to enter kWh price globally on one place and use for calculation if not specified on device level. Thanks, Petr

1 Like

Hi there, please install the eWeLink app V4.26.2 via this link.

The download link also installs version 4.26.1
Simon

Hi Simon, the eWeLink app V4.26.2 is now available on Google Play Store, please install it there.

hello, my energy dashboard stopped to work from ov’ctober 1st too. all information concerning power consumption are empty, I installed the ewelink last version bug still not working… could you inform me about this malfunction? Best regards from cyril, France!

My energy dashboard worked fine but on the 1 October it stopped. It is really frustrating if things work and then for no apparent reason stop. I am using my iphone for the app

We have fixed it in the upcoming iOS version V4.26.1, which should be available soon for you (It usually takes a week for an APP to become available globally due to the APP release rule).

Hi, today my dashboard got updated - first time since October 1st, however data are inaccurate (~ 50% of real consumption) while data on individual devices are OK. I have iOS 15.7 and eWelink version 4.26.1. Seems still not fully fixed.

Hi there, would you please provide some screenshots for our further check?

Hi, adding by example: dashboard and daily consumption October 13 - 7.5kWh, October 14 - 2kWh, next list of all paired devices and by example just SB16 Zasuvky - 0P October 13 - 4.22kWh, October 14 4.25 and just this one device 63.49kWh in October. As I mentioned - all installed devices record consumption precisely and dashboard pulls data wrongly.
IMG-1156.PNG

Checking with the team, get back once we have any clue. @StephenJ

Is it possible to display power consumption by hours? Will be great to capture the daily pattern of usage inside the house.

Seit dem Update vom 10. Oktober funktioniert das Dashboard wieder. Alle Energiedaten sind wieder da. Danke !

1 Like

Based on the devices, the new POW series, POW Elite and POW Origin from SONOFF is capable to do this, https://itead.cc/ref/1/, but the previous generations of POW devices are limited by by the chipset those can display power consumption data daily.

Wen hier einer deutsch versteht wäre ich dankbar.
Aber ich nutze das elite pow und bekomme auf der app kein tagesleistung angezeigt nur die aktuelle Leistung.
Ich nutze den elite an einem Balkonkraftwerk.

Das ist mein Dashboard es sieht anders aus

@yitie will be great to have an energy dashboard graph on the Cast interface.